ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
CODE OF CONDUCT
We expect that each player, parent, coach, volunteer or any other participant of the MYLC adhere to our strict policies and the following code of conduct that has been adopted by the Board of the MYLC.
MANALAPAN YOUTH LACROSSE CLUB,
A NJ NONPROFIT CORPORATION
CODE OF CONDUCT
HONOR THE GAME
The Manalapan Youth Lacrosse Club abide by the US Lacrosse Youth Council Code of Conduct governing all coaches, players, officials and parents. The purpose of the code is to ensure that all of those people associated with lacrosse treat each other with dignity and respect.
This code will help to encourage and foster the highest ideals and character traits in the players, coaches, parents, officials, spectators and fans involved with the sport of lacrosse.
The Code of Conduct is a condition of membership for all players, parents, coaches and officials. All members who join the Manalapan Youth Lacrosse Club agree to abide by the Code of Conduct and to be subject to the consequences of violating the code. Every registration form for the Manalapan Youth Lacrosse Club includes the Code of Conduct, either directly or by reference.All enforcement decisions made by the Manalapan Youth Lacrosse Club are final and not subject to review. No refunds will be granted to those players dismissed from the club for violating the Code of Conduct.
Manalapan Youth Lacrosse Club Code of Conduct Statement:
I, as a player, coach, parent, spectator or official, pledge to conduct myself in a manner that complies with the US Lacrosse Youth Council “Code of Conduct” at all times. Accordingly, I pledge to:
- “Honor the Game” and act with honest and integrity;
- Demonstrate respect to other players, coaches, and parents, officials and spectators;
- Demonstrate and encourage good sportsmanship and the concepts of fair play;
- Focus on fun and participation;
- Know and abide by the Rules of Lacrosse, the established guidelines and all eligibility requirements;
- Understand that the safety and welfare of all concerned is the top priority;
- Support the drug, alcohol, and tobacco free environment that is important for all youth sporting events;
Further, I pledge NOT to:
- Ever use profanity at a youth event;
- Criticize coaches, players, or game officials;
- Touch an opposing player, coach, or game official in a threatening manner.
I agree to abide by and uphold the above stated “Code of Conduct” and understand that violating this Code either by commission or omission will be subject to penalties which may be suspension or expulsion from the Manalapan Youth Lacrosse Club.