CENTRAL JERSEY PREMIER SUMMER LEAGUE
2017 SUMMER GAMES FORMAT
6-Week summer league June and July
Divisions are set based on teams played on during the prior Spring season.
- Current 2nd graders may play “up” in the 3/4 Division; and
- Current 4th graders may play “up” in the 5/6 Division.
3rd and 4th Grade Division: Monday nights from June thru July
5th and 6th Grade Division: Wednesday nights from June thru July
All games are held at the Manalapan Rec Center on Field K (TURF FIELD)
Games will be 5pm, 6pm and 7pm each week
(will vary each based on team schedule)
Level of the teams will be B/B+ level.
Maximum of 6 Teams in each Division
Final week will be Championship Week (we will keep score and standings)
Games only (no practices)
Each game will be :50 minutes long
:25 minute halves (running time)
:5 minute halftime
All penalties will be assessed with a fast-break
The player committing the fowl will have to be substituted out for at least 1 play.
Costs to Play:
Team Registration is: $1,050 per team (17 players per team)
Individual Registration is: $75 per player
How to Register:
- Register either as a team or individually.
- You can register online at sports.bluesombrero.com/manalapanlax.
- Call and register over the phone at (516) 672-3755.