SPRING SEASON 2019
Our Spring season runs from April 1 thru June 1. With the exception of the little laxer program, all teams practice twice a week and play at least one game per week (please refer to the schedule for game locations and times).
We also do a few fun things during the season, including bringing our program to a local college lacrosse game and a year end skills competition among all players in the MYLC (aka Lacrosse Olympics).
If your son or daughter has never played before and wants to try it out, or if he/she has played for many years and is an advanced player, we have a team for you. Our coaches all have prior playing experience and are looking forward to coaching your son or daughter this Spring.
The following are some details about the Spring Program:
- Pre-Season Sessions: Each team will have 4 pre-season indoor practice/clinic sessions. They will be held in January, February and March at Sportika.
- First Official Spring Practice: April 1 (weather permitting)
- End Date: Saturday, June 1 (MYLC Lacrosse Olympics and Season Ending Picnic)
- Eligible Ages: All boys and girls from Kindergarten thru 8th Grade
- Practice Days/Times*: TBD based on coach and field availability
* (will be announced in February 2018)
* This does not include Little Laxers who will practice on Saturday mornings and will have "play-dates" with other local towns
- Games: Each team will play games against other towns on Saturdays and Sundays
- Practice Location and Home Field: Manalapan Rec Center
- Skill Level: All skill levels welcome (will coach each child based on their skill level)
- Cost: $230 for all divisions (other than Little Laxers which costs $175)
* this does not include game uniform (jersey and shorts; approx. $70). The uniforms will be the same as last year.
- More Information: Email Us at email@example.com