Our Spring season runs from early March thru June 3. With the exception of the little laxer program, all teams practice twice a week and play at least one game per week (please refer to the schedule for game locations and times).
We also do a few fun things during the season, including bringing our program to a local college lacrosse game and a year end skills competition among all players in the MYLC (aka Lacrosse Olympics).
If your son or daughter has never played before and wants to try it out, or if he/she has played for many years and is an advanced player, we have a team for you. Our coaches all have prior playing experience and are looking forward to coaching your son or daughter this Spring.
The following are some details about the Spring Program:
- First Practice: Monday, March 5 (weather permitting)
- End Date: Saturday, June 2 (MYLC Lacrosse Olympics and Season Ending Picnic)
- Eligible Ages: All boys and girls from Kindergarten thru 8th Grade
- Practice Days/Times*: TBD based on coach and field availability
* (will be announced in February 2018)
* This does not include Little Laxers who will practice on Saturday mornings and will have "play-dates" with other local towns
- Games: Each team will play games against other towns on Saturdays and Sundays (with a few weeknight games during the season)
- Practice Location and Home Field: Manalapan Rec Center
- Skill Level: All skill levels welcome (will coach each child based on their skill level)
- Cost: $210 for all divisions (other than Little Laxers which costs $145)
* this does not include game uniform (jersey and shorts; approx. $60). The uniforms will be the same as last year. Link will be provided before beginning of season for anyone that needs to order a game uniform.
- More Information: Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org